Hi, and congratulations for considering booking studio time at WHEEL MACHINE STUDIO and thank you for considering entrusting your music project info my hands. Being an artist myself, I know how important your project is to you. I will do everything in my power to make your project with me exceed your expectations.
Day Rate: $800
Please email LukeHuch@gmail.com for any questions or for help with planning your project.
HERE'S A LIST OF SERVICES I PROVIDE:
STUDIO TIME AND PRODUCER SERVICES: Full service Music Production and recording studio for any project size. I can help plan/schedule your project including provide studio musicians and even music videos. I also do artist development and song writing for Commercial and Indy use.
VOICE OVER: I do voice over work as well. I can also provide male and female voice talent if you need it.
Here are a few tips to make your time with me a success.
1. A 25% Deposit must be in hand before your session will be scheduled. There is a 25% cancelation fee if your session is cancelled
less than 48 hours before scheduled start time.
2. Be sure all your instruments are studio ready.
Examples: New drum heads for drums. New stings on guitars as well as having proper intonation.
3. Be on time. Your session has pre-agreed upon hours and will begin at your pre-agreed upon
time. If your session needs to go over for any reason, the Standard Hourly Rate
will apply. Of course it is your choice whether or not you want to add hours.
4. Bring what you need. If there's an instrument you need, bring it. If you don't have it, we
may have instruments available for rent for an additional fee. See our gear list for available
Instruments and be sure to contact us ahead of time to guarantee availability.
5. Have fun! Being in the studio is one of the most rewarding things you can do! Allow yourself
to be in a good place mentally, physically and spiritually. This will allow your time in the
Studio to go smoothly.
6. Bring a hard drive so you can take your music with you when we are done.
- Universal Audio Apollo 16 (16 channel A/D Converter)
- Pro Tools 10
- Waves plug in bundle
- Guitar rig pro
- Auto Tune
- Additive drums
- Alicia's Keys
- Apple iMac 3.4 GHz Core i7 16 GB
- One terabyte thunderbolt hard drive
- KRK V6 monitors
- KRK 12" sub
- Beyer Dynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones
- Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
- All CUSTOM MOGAMI Wiring.
- (2) Furman P8 pro series 2 power conditioners
- (2) Vintech 273 (4 channels of neve 1073 style preamps with EQ)
- (2) Universal Audio LA 610
- (2) channels of UA preamps with compression)
- API 3124 (4 channel preamp)
- Black Lion Audio Auture (4 Channels)
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
- 4 channel headphone amp
-Dangerous D-Box (8 channel summing mixer)
- (2) Royer 121 Ribbon microphones
- (2) AKG c414 xl2 Microphones
- (1) AKG c414 anniversary addition
- (3) sure sm94
- (1) Sennheiser e914
- (2) Sennheiser e906
- (1) Sennheiser e902
- (1) Sennheiser e901
- (3) Sennheiser e904
- (1) Sennheiser e905
- (1) sure sm57
- (1) sure super 55
- Duesenburg Starplayer TV electric guitar
-Fender custom shop Stratocaster (Rory Galigher edition) electric guitar
-Fender American Telecaster with bigsby
- Fender American Stratocaster electric guitar
- PRS SC 245 gold top
- Martin DC 28E Acoustic Guitar
- Alvarez Yairi Acoustic Guitar
- Vox Ac 30 (British Handwired)
- Jackson Ampworks Britain 30
- Jackson Ampworks Scarlet 3
- DW collectors series Maple drum set: 10" 12" 16" Toms. 22" kick.
- Various Snares
- Nord Stage 2
- 14" Zildjian New Beat hi hats
- 18" Zildjian A Custom Crash
- 20" Zildjian A Custom Crash
- 21" Zildjian Sweet Ride
DW 9000 series kick pedal
DW 9000 series hi hat stand
DW 9000 series tom stand
DW drum thrown
DW symbol stands
Feel free to contact us with any questions: LukeHuch@gmail.com
We look forward to seeing you at your session!